Memory Jar

20:07








I know we are well and truly into the year of 2016 but I though I would share something that I have been doing for the past couple of years. Since 2014 I have been keeping a memory jar, every time I experience something new, overcome an obstacle or even have an amazing day out with friends, I write down the memory on a little piece of paper, fold it up and put it in my jar.  At the end of each year I have a little tradition of finding a quiet spot to myself and reading through each of the memories that I have written down over the months. I found this particularly beneficial in my last years of high school when I felt as though most of the year was miserable, full of stress and anxiety but at the end of year 12, I was filled with only amazing memories and totally forgot about the bad times. I really encourage everyone to give this a try! It's not too late, so if you do let me know! You can even get creative by decorating your jar making it even more special.

xx

Laura

You Might Also Like

0 comments